Thursday, August 20, 2009

A further thought...

Reasons why it's nice being single :

1. Cereal, it's what's for dinner (forget beef!).
2. I can sit around in whatever I want (case in point, right now, its the shirt I wore to the office, my underwear, and ballet flats).
3. I can go to bed whenever I so choose and not worry about disturbing someone.
3a. I get the WHOLE bed to myself!
3b. I don't have to listen to someone snore so loudly it rattles the paint from the walls.
4. I don't have to clean if I don't want to and I don't have to cook if I don't want to (see #1).
5. And this one should be obvious, I get to play Channel Commando all the time!
6. I don't have to talk about anything when I walk in the door-not my day, not politics, not family affairs. I can just be quiet, drink a beer, and decompress in peace.


I'm sure there are other things I could think of, but this is all I could come up w/off the top of my head and not completely sound like a bitter, cynical woman.

Now, if you'll excuse me, my big, comfy bed w/cool crisp sheets is calling my name. Good night, and big balls.

1 comment:

Jus and Kat said...

Besides #3a, I pretty much act like a single person! I'm so NOT domestic, and I couldn't cook to save my life . . . mmm, cereal. Love it! Kat