Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'm back in the saddle again!

Oddly enough, all I can hear is Johnny Cash when I think about being back in a saddle...

It's been what? 6 months? After nonstop harassing from friends and family, I'm back BABY! The blog is up and running again thanks to my mother and brother who bought me a computer while they were in town visiting last week. THANKS GUYS!!! I'll never be able to repay your generosity!

There is so much to catch you all up on with all of my adventures over the last couple of months, from my very first crawfish boil to my first quasi-date post-divorce (yikes is about all I can say to that). Please be patient because it's gonna take some time to get everything in-you all know how incredibly verbose I can be at times! I'm told Mom and Trev loaded all the pics from my camera onto this machine already, though, so perhaps it'll go faster than I anticipate.....

HERE WE GO!!!!

No comments: