Wednesday, November 18, 2009

And the Award goes to....

Many thanks to the lovely Katrina for my Kreativ Blogger Award! http://anotherbrooksbaby.blogspot.com/




Here are The Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award. (Check)
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. (Check)
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award. (Check)
4. Write 7 things about yourself that people may not know. (See Below)
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers. (Umm, I don't know 7 bloggers, so.....)
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate. (See #5 above)
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they’ve been nominated. (Again, #5)


Seven Things You Might Not Know About Me:

1. I believe it's possible to love your animals MORE than some human beings and still NOT be certifiable.

2. Despite how much I loathe indecision in other people, I, myself, often suffer from the inability to make swift decisions (and I HATE that about myself).

3. I really wish I had a closer relationship with my mother.

4. I hope to retire early and live out my days on a while sailboat w/a huge white sail, drifting about the Caribbean.

5. I don't know how to sail.

6. I think the key to a happy existence is in learning not to worry about the things out of your control, learning to forgive yourself and others (INCLUDING your parents), seizing happiness whenever it abounds, and learning to appreciate the simple things in life: a good song, the intoxicating smell of a good-looking man, the delicate, warm breeze off the ocean, the laughter of a child, an ice-cold beer.

7. I have freakishly small hands and salt my food in a highly unusual manner.

2 comments:

Jus and Kat said...

So do you think that the things in #7 go hand-in-hand (no pun intended!)?

Jackie said...

I've always known I've had small hands. Didn't realize I salted my food strangely until Jennifer pointed it out a couple of years ago. What can I say?